- 1 Basic law
- 2 Mechanics of Divinity
- 3 Raw Primal Cost Chart
- 3.1 Perfect Speed (1 Primal)
- 3.2 Evolution (2 Primal, 10 Primal)
- 3.3 Alter Species (5 Primal, 25 Primal)
- 3.4 Resurrection (10 Primal, 20 Primal)
- 3.5 Age Mastery (1 Primal, 5 Primal)
- 3.6 Alter Creation (25 Primal)
- 3.7 Claiming (5+ Primal)
- 3.8 Expanding Creation (50 Primal, 500 Primal, 1000 Primal)
- 3.9 Creation (10 Primal, 25 Primal, +25 Primal, Variable)
- If a species becomes divine, they may evolve into a Legendary format. (Eg: Kitsune) These Legendaries may evolve other Pokemon from that evolutionary tree into a Legendary of their own type.
- The Grid: In a physical reality a single region (Grid square) is 250mi*250mi or 50000mi2. In aetheral reality a single region is boundless.
- Primal: See Divine Powers
- Tribes: There are 17 tribes on the world surface, one for each type.
Mechanics of Divinity
Pantheons have a number of benefits that single divinites do not have:
- Pantheons automatically get informed about an attack on their pantheon, and have the option of defending the attacked divinity from anywhere.
- Pantheons may pool primal spending, distributing the cost of a Miracle between the members of the pantheon.
- Pantheons may choose a single focus which gives them a half primal cost bonus to perform acts directly related to their focus.
- Pantheons may own land communally, allowing a larger amount of primal to be invested in the defense of a region
- Pantheons may create their own chat channel for IC communication (using Comsys) between their members.
Divine Law is the ability the gods possess of imbuing Creation with raw primal power, influencing the world to adjust and shape itself to what the gods desire before Creation seals itself. This adjusts the very fabric of Creation, and allows the gods to adjust nearly any aspect of Creation itself -- be it physics, metaphysics, or what is and is not possible. Once Creation has been adjusted enough, it will cease to allow itself to be adjusted -- Divine Law will be set and can no longer be influenced.
As a whole, the divine can act upon the world, changing it in any way the divine can dream up.
- For 3 primal, a proposition on what to create, change, remove, or set as a law of reality, can be initiated by a divinity.
- This is announced on New World channel. At that time votes are collected from other gods.
- Each divinity can put any amount of primal into a proposition, which counts as that many votes. They can also put primal AGAINST the proposition, or they can vote to Abstain, spending no primal but counting themselves as a vote on both sides of the proposition (a vote of 'present'). (The option to Abstain has been revoked via a Proposal for such.)
- Any divinity can add more to their vote after already voting. Example: Godling A votes 3 For, then changes their mind and votes 5 For for a total of 8 votes For from the one Godling.
- As soon as 12 different divinities vote Yea/Nay on a proposition, the proposition passes or fails.
- As soon as 12 different divinities vote Yea/Nay on a proposition, the proposition is closed whether it passes or fails, and no more votes can be added or changed.
- Votes cannot be withdrawn, however if you really change your mind, you can vote more primal on the opposing side.
- The cost of creation by divine vote, is exactly the cost of the vote for all parties involved. A planet can be created, for example, by vote, rather than paying 500 primal to do it, but all other divinities present must also allow the proposition to pass.
- If the proposition fails to get 12 divinities on the Yea or Nay side, it is placed on the Board, for 24 hours, to allow more to vote, or until the proposition gets 12 divinities to vote concerning the proposition.
- If the proposition fails to get 12 divinities on the Board in 24 hours, the majority vote rules, passing or failing the proposition. If the proposition receives less then 6 votes the proposal is considered 'Dead' with the primal spent being lost. The proposal can be re-submitted to continue the process.
Divine Propositions contains a log of past votes.
A group of one or more gods may attempt to take out another group of one or more gods.
- There is no true order, because all attacks occur ICly at the exact same time, however the attacker moves first, pushing a portion (of any amount up to the) of primal into the attack.
- The target must defend by reducing their primal by the amount used in the attack.
- Only one divinity can be targeted for attack at any time.
- Other divinities may defend. If the targeted divinity is part of a Pantheon, the pantheon is immediately notified of the attack and may defend from anywhere.
- The only possible defense for a primal is redirection and absorption of the primal. Every point absorbed by an Ally is one less that has to be absorbed by the target.
- The attacker can also reinforce the attack, or have Allies reinforce the attack by adding additional primal to the attack.
- This continues back and forth auction style until no other parties wish to do any more moves.
- Whoever is in negative primal at the end of the auction style attacking phase, dies.
Divine Land Claim
A divinity or a pantheon may claim one or more squares of land (or a region), each measuring about 250 miles across and down (50000 sq mi)
- To claim a region, you must spend at least 5 primal. As much primal as you want can go into claiming a region.
- A monolith is placed in the claimed region, marking who owns it and how much primal went into making it.
- In order to challenge the ownership of the region, another may spend one or more primal than the previous monolith was made with to take ownership of the region. If the current owner is present, then they are immediately notified, and a primal auction can take place. Whoever is willing to spend more to capture the region, gets (or keeps) it.
- Example: A monument of 5 already exists from God A. God B comes along and decides to take over the area beginning the auction with 10. God A can either increase by however much or pass it on. Lets say God A passes it on. A new monument is made for God B with 10 Primal.
Raw Primal Cost Chart
Besides proper Powers, the gods may create raw primal effects. Most of these effects will cease to be available when Creation seals, as they are a manifestation of Divine Law in a weaker form.
Perfect Speed (1 Primal)
Any action action that a mortal can do unassisted under their own power in a week or less, the god can perform instantly. This is a manifestation of the Miracle Power, and can only be done to imitate a mundane action a mortal can perform under their own power. If this would require the mortal to use certain tools or require multiple steps, the god must imitate these steps as well.
Evolution (2 Primal, 10 Primal)
The god can a mortal to Evolve or De-Evolve, moving them up or down the evolutionary ladder. If this would evolve the mortal to Legendary Status, this costs 10 Primal. If this would shift the mortal to a Legendary protected by another god, permission of that god must be obtained first.
Alter Species (5 Primal, 25 Primal)
The god can shift the species of a mortal to that of another evolutionary tree. If this would transform the mortal into a Legendary, this costs 25 Primal. If this would shift the mortal to a Legendary protected by another god, permission of that god must be obtained first.
Resurrection (10 Primal, 20 Primal)
The god may revive a mortal who has been deceased for seven days or less. With the creation of the Underworld this is easier than before. After seven days, the god must spend 20 Primal to create a new body and can copy the memories of the mortal, but the soul has moved on.
Age Mastery (1 Primal, 5 Primal)
The god can increase or decrease the current age of a mortal. For 5 Primal, the god may adjust the aging process of a mortal, turning them ageless. The mortal no longer ages and will not die from old age. This does not cause the mortal to become immortal, as disease or accident is still possible. A person who is ageless can still have their current age adjusted by the gods.
Alter Creation (25 Primal)
The god can create a new land mass, or sink or adjust a currently existing, land mass. This alters one region on the grid, altering the shape in a way the god sees fit. The region must be unclaimed, or controlled by the god or the god's pantheon.
Claiming (5+ Primal)
The god can claim a region for themselves or for the pantheon. This protects the region from outside divine tampering, and is a weaker version of the Demesne and Domain Powers.
Expanding Creation (50 Primal, 500 Primal, 1000 Primal)
50 Primal creates a small moon which can sustain life (1 Room), which can be expanded upon and grown (25 Primal per Room). 500 Primal creates a new planet that can sustain life (5 Rooms -- middle, North, South, East, West), which can be expanded upon and grown (25 Primal per Room). 1000 Primal can create a new Realm which exists parallel to Creation. The Realm will begin with 1 Room and may develop more depending on the nature of the Realm (decided by staff).
Creation (10 Primal, 25 Primal, +25 Primal, Variable)
The god is capable of creating life. For 10 Primal, the god can create a new form of plant life, while for 25 Primal, the god can create animal life. Imbuing this life form with Pokemon abilities costs an additional 25 Primal. Life forms begin at Level 1. The god can increase this by giving the subject XP, at a cost of 2 Primal per 5 XP granted. When creating a new form of Pokemon, the god must create all the details (Powers, TM, Breed Moves, Etc) and have it approved by staff before it is created. Creating a new Evolution for an existing creation is 25 Primal.
(This will be filled in as situations arise)